The Clay Hub Collective Information Sheet
• $50 per year (Jan-Dec), $25 for the second half year (July-Dec only)
• provides access to the community pottery studio during supervised open studio time -these studio members need to be familiar with clay and happy to practice with minimal supervision
• usage fee of $10/per drop-in studio time, pre-purchase your tokens or pay as you go
• $10 tokens may be purchased at a discount 6 tokens (6 visits) for $50 (one free) or 12 tokens for $100 (two free)
• purchase studio clay for $27/bag for M340 and $34/bag M370 which includes all glaze and firing fees
Family Membership $65
An adult may pay a $15 fee to upgrade their studio membership to a family one!!
The family is welcome to use the studio in all open studio times and supervise their children to make clay art.
Because the child (under 16 yrs. old) is sharing the member's open studio time; the regular price of $10/visit applies, no extra usage fee for the kid(s)
Current session students receive a free membership for the three months around their class and may upgrade that membership to a family one by paying the $15 fee so they can join us for free when the student member pays a token per visit.
Studio Clean-up Days
Once a month we will have a clean-up time to ensure our studio (and lungs) remains clean. Come help us clean-up and earn a token for open studio.
Next clean-up day will be August 25th at 7pm. We will be having a short meeting at 6 with appetizers and cool drinks followed by a clean-up time.
All members are invited to the monthly board meetings. The next board meeting is Friday, August 25th at 6pm. Bring something to drink and finger food. to celebrate our awesome year. We will then have a studio clean-up time..
Kiln Firing Update
Glaze fire unloaded June 4th. A bisque fire unloaded June. 1.
Because our shelves are filling up - any pieces left longer than 3 months will be purged.
Registration can be through etransfer or with your cheque in real life at The HUB in the mailbox beside the front door at 2375 Koksilah Road or mail it to The Clay Hub Collective C/O The HUB 2375 Koksilah Road, Cowichan Station, BC V9L 6M5
Email email@example.com with any further questions